I am back to edit pages!18.104.22.168 09:52, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Not again... This is the worst time he could come too. Canis Shepalute 14:23, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Hello Wolf O'Donnell and fellow Administrators. It's Dude984, creator of the Star Fox Wiki and I just want to thank you for keeping this Wiki up and running while I've been gone. I started up this project under the impression that I was going to be overseeing the project for a while, and life got in the way. I was around for a much shorter period than I would have like to have been. Every so often I return to see what's been going on and I'm so happy with what you people have been up to. Thank you for keeping the quality up...it's mostly in line with my original vision as well. I make no promises to take things over or return in stride, but I would like to come back and contribute when I can. Again, thank you and take care. Dude984 [Communications]-[Contributions]25px 23:31, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
I am back in this talk page,
check my edits out!
--22.214.171.124 23:20, September 23, 2009 (UTC)
Maybe, I go edit someone else on Wikia when I go to my home planet! (e.g. SmashWiki & Sonic Wikia)--126.96.36.199 18:35, September 30, 2009 (UTC)
Sorry for not being here, but you did revert the vandalism as well, right? Please tell me you did.13:11, October 9, 2009 (UTC)
- I think I got all of it. I will double check. (Wolf O'Donnell (talk · contributions) 17:58, October 9, 2009 (UTC))
EverydayJoe45 wrote some random article on antidepressants. Such an article is off topic and is inappropriate for this wiki. Canis Shepalute 14:29, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
Sorry, false alarm... He didn't make it, he was just trying to asy that it needed deletion... Canis Shepalute 16:33, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
Concerns about Blue Ninjakoopa
I feel as though Blue Ninjakoopa has been rude to several users. Now, I kind of understand him being like that to Falcory, since Falcory was apparently a troublemaker right from the start, but Dogman15? I've noticed Blue Ninjakoopa has even gotten into a slight argument with JimboJambo.
Although I could say more, I have said all that is necessary. Could you please notify the other Admins about my concerns, except Blue Ninjakoopa himself, since I have already told him how I feel about his actions? Thanks, Canis Shepalute 08:01, November 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, to be fair, I once kind of got into an argument with Jimbo, too. My fault. But I understand your reason for concern.
- How should I notify the other Admins? (via Talk Page, I understand, but I'm wondering what I should say.) (Wolf O'Donnell (talk · contributions) 06:38, November 2, 2009 (UTC))
- I'm sorry for not replying while logged in, but the website is refusing access from this computer (the computer I normally use is unavailable right now). Anyway, just tell them that I have noticed that he can be hostile toward some members. 188.8.131.52 16:10, November 2, 2009 (UTC) (Canis Shepalute's laptop's IP)
my user account
I am the person as the ones I use within the IP address. Wow!--Jonathan A. Pulley 19:56, November 2, 2009 (UTC)
And, I like it...--.JP 23:56, November 2, 2009 (UTC)
Houston, we have a problem.
A user (possibly .JP) put a delete tag on your user page. Canis Shepalute 16:34, November 3, 2009 (UTC)
- Hello. Thank you for the report. I removed the deletion tag. I was busy at the time and couldn't block him, however. I'll get right on that, though. I realize this sounds rash, but he's had multiple chances on seperate IP addresses. On every one, he's done only one thing: vandalize. (Wolf O'Donnell (talk · contributions) 06:36, November 4, 2009 (UTC))
Hi, I'm Devilmanozzy from Darius Wiki and I am seeking approval to add a Wikia Shmups footer to the bottom of the main page of Starfox wiki below Wikia Game Footer. Likewise, if the footer is added Starfox wikia will be added to the other wikis footers. Here is what the footer looks like (Click Here). Please let me know what you think or point me to who I need to talk to. Devilmanozzy (Talk Page) 10:39, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Hello, my apologies for not replying sooner, the notification email that I was sent was put into my trash folder. Regarding the footer, I don't see why it would be a problem, but Dude984 was the one who created this Wiki, so you might want to contact him about it. (Wolf O'Donnell (talk · contributions) 08:28, January 17, 2010 (UTC))
Yes!184.108.40.206 20:16, January 19, 2010 (UTC)
Deletion of the article, "Pericardium"
Good evening Mr. O'Donnell. I'm sure you're familiar with the page regarding the in-progress fan-made Star Fox Film, Pericardium. I happened to have just stopped by Arwingpedia to see if anything had been added by my associate with the film to find that the article had actually been deleted. This concerns me terribly, considering that I happen to be part of the cast.
So, I'll be brief. What gives? Why can't you let me check that, Star Editor? I'm curious as what your motives were for deleting it.
Feel free to contact me at Blakkwulf3@aol.com. I eagerly await your reply.
- Yes, I remember that article. I deleted it because it was fanon. The revisions of the article, however, are logged. I can restore it if you desire, or get the text sent to your email. I apologize for any inconvenience. (Wolf O'Donnell (talk · contributions) 23:10, January 28, 2010 (UTC))
Request for adminship
Hello, I'd like to become an admin here in Arwingpedia. I've noticed there are no active admins at the moment. This leading to an increasing amount of vandalism and I'm greatly disgusted to just sit back and watch. If you don't want me to become an admin, please try to be a bit more active, this wiki is not doing very well... Oh and if I sound rude, I apologize. That's just the way it is. DarkSamus89 07:00, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Hello, I do not mind if you become an admin. I'm sure that some, if not all of the inactive ones (including myself) would appreciate that. There are so many time constraints. (Wolf O'Donnell (talk · contributions) 03:09, January 31, 2010 (UTC))
I'm Back!SSBBfan 00:31, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
And so are the "Wow!"s... I already found and removed one from the Star Fox Command article. This guy is more anoying than an Aparoid! Canis SphepaluteTalk 03:38, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
- It was only funny the first 5,000 times... (Wolf O'Donnell (talk · contributions) 06:06, February 12, 2010 (UTC))
As a mod, I expect you'll want to take part in the Arwingpedia IRC channel. Please go to http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23%23Arwingpedia and choose a nickname (preferrably one similar to your name here, such as Wolf O'Donnel or just Wolf or something similar). Once there, please follow these instructions. At that point either myelf or Blue Ninjakoopa will give you the proper flags to allow you to op and the such. If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message on my talk page, or at the IRC channel.Smoreking(T) (c) 03:41, February 15, 2010 (UTC)