To perform the special taunt, you have to tap the down taunt very briefly (one frame) until you see the character go into a kneeling stance while shaking their fist. The third taunt can be done by pressing the following buttons (assuming you are on a default key configuration).
- Down on the d-pad (GCN controller and Classic controller)
- Down and A at the same time (Wii remote)
- Button 2 (Nunchuk + Wii remote)
If the character completes the whole animation (kneeling while shaking fist, and then standing up and performing a salute), the secret taunt has been activated.
In Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, however, it's necessary for both players to press either ZL or ZR button while selecting the stage, and unlike Brawl and Melee, Fox and Falco must not be in the match.
- It can perform only once per match.
- If hit during the animation, the special taunt will fail to execute. Another match will have to be started.
- When someone obtains the Smash Ball, dies, or completes a Dragoon, the taunt is automatically canceled.
- When the character who activated the taunt gets knocked out, the taunt is automatically canceled.
- There are a total of five special taunts in Lylat Cruise per character. The dialog depends on the background of the stage after a space warp.
- In Lylat Cruise, the special taunt won't immediately start after the pose. Instead, it will begin right after the background does a warp. However, if the character finishes the special taunt pose right after the warp, the dialog will immediately start.
- The backgrounds in Lylat Cruise have no specific order. However, a background will not appear twice in a row.
- The characters' voices heard in Corneria are exactly the same as if the stage was in Melee, albeit a slight change in dialogue text.
|Super Smash Bros. Series|
|Other||Cameos • Virtual Boy • Arcade • Wii • Dinosaur Planet (game)|