Radar Sites are radar scanners, mounted on towers that are stationed outside the Fichina Base and surrounding the old Cornerian army base in Corneria City.
The Radar Sites resemble those that are traditionally the type used for detection of aircraft.
- “The Fichina base is ringed by a network of radar antennas. These are used as part of an early warning system by the military, as well as for local space traffic control. You don't receive any hit points for destroying these sites, so if you're low on points for the mission, you probably shouldn't waste time on them.”
- —Official Nintendo Power Player's Guide, pg 41
- “The radar sites hold hidden bonuses. Though you don't get any hit points for destroying them (they are Cornerian military property after all), they do contain Supply Rings. The map above shows the fact location of each site around the perimeter of the complex. Some of them are out of the way, and getting to them may eat up precious time that could be used for taking out enemy ships. If your shields are buckling, though, you may have little choice.”
- —Official Nintendo Power Player's Guide, pg 42
Four Radar satellites were stationed around the old army base in Corneria City, however they were unable to prevent the oncoming invasion from the Venomian army.
- NINTENDO POWER Star Fox 64: Official Nintendo Player's Guide. Redmond, WA, Nintendo of America. 1997.
|Cornerian Army||Bill Grey • Captain Shears • Dash Bowman • Dog Soldiers • General Pepper • James McCloud • Krystal • Peppy Hare|
|Inhabitants||Beltino Toad • Grippy Toad • Vivian Hare • Vixy Reinard • Yaru de Pon|
|Companies||Bulldog Squadron • Cornerian Academy • Cornerian Defense Force • Corneria Precious Metals Ltd. • Free-As-A-Bird • G-Zero Grand Prix • Husky Squadron • Space Dynamics • Star Falco • Star Fox|
|Vehicles||Cornerian Assault Carrier • Cornerian Fighter • II • Cornerian Flagship • Cornerian Fleet • Cornerian Transport • General's flagship • Monkey Arrow • Pleiades-class Cruiser|
|Technology||AegisCam • Radar Sites Re-block • RE:BOT • Self-destruct program • Sentry Bot|
|Bases||Area 3 • Climate control center • Corneria City • Fichina Base • Katina Frontline Base • Katina Outpost • Orbital Gate|