A comprehensive list of games and spin-off media that feature Pigma as a supporting antagonist or cameo.
Star Fox 64/3D
In Star Fox 64 and the 3DS release, Pigma will show up with the rest of his team by default at Fichina and Venom II, and may be encountered at Bolse. Pigma will target his former wingmate Peppy, while making taunts to Fox such as "Come on little man, shoot me!".
- “Pigma Dengar used to fly with the Star Fox team, but he sold out his comrades for money and turned to evil.”
- —Official Nintendo Power Player's Guide, pg 9
- “This is the final showdown between you and your longtime rival. If not for Pigma's influence, you may never have become enemies. Who knows? In another time, another place, you might have called him friend…”
- —Official Nintendo Power Player's Guide, pg 111
Star Fox: Assault
Pigma plays a major role in Assault, where he plays a game of interplanetary chicken with his former team for possession of an Aparoid Core memory. At the end of Mission 5, he undergoes Aparoidedation and fueses with a space station to become an Aparoid mutant and the stage boss.
- “A greedy miser who thinks of nothing save his own gain. His life has been one double cross after another. His overwhelming greed and unreliability got him kicked out of Star Wolf.”
- —Instruction Booklet
Wanted: Pigma Dengar
Latest intelligence confirms Dengar has left Team Star Wolf to satisfy his greed as a freelance criminal.
- “We will answer! We are the ultimate existence! You cannot resist us! You will join us!”
- —Pigma Serving as the boss of Mission 5 at the Asteroid Belt, Pigma is now the cybernetic combination of an abandoned hexagonal space station with aparoid infection and a vauge incarnation of Pigma in the center. It speaks to Star Fox in plural idiosyncratic manner, referring to itself as "We" and "Us" (the only exception being the very beginning of the battle, where it instead says "Join me...") indicating the total loss of Pigma's mind.
The creature is armed with six robotic space crane arms, each with built in claws for close combat, launching Asteroids and retractable Missile Launchers. It will use its grappling crane arms to throw asteroids and fire built in machine guns. After the player shoots off its arms, it is able to launch more missles and unleash a devastating lavender disintgrator beam from the center core after charging up. The boss will give HIT+10 upon defeat.
Star Fox CommandPigma returns in Command in the form of a ghostly rubix cube, serving as a boss in Sector X and Sector Y.
The battle between Pigma and Star Fox in Star Fox Command differs from his previous appearance. Pigma is built up by four rotating squares like a rubix cube, with a different coloured pattern on each side. Pigma will launch missiles like before, while creating verticle laser beams to attack the chosen starfighter. By shooting the four corners to reveal the Pigma pattern, the cube will seperate to reveal its weak spot core. However, when the picture is complete, Pigma will launch a laser outline of his face towards the ship. The boss will give just 1 HIT upon defeat.
Star Fox Zero
Pigma returns in Star Fox Zero, still a member of Star Wolf. Pigma will retreat after taking enough damage, despite Caiman's protests that it wasn't part of their deal as Pigma is promising Fox that the battle between them isn't over before retreating.
Super Smash Bros. Series
Pigma appeared firstly as a sticker in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. He has recently appeared as a trophy in the fourth title. His pose and artwork is captured from his Assault character artwork, while his trophy implies that Star Wolf was formed after he persuaded Wolf to do so, referencing the curious fact about Pigma being the source of reason behind Fox and Wolf's rivalry from Nintendo Power's Star Fox 64 guide. The Wolfen's trophy also claims that he had a hand in the design of the ship, which references when he is shot in his Wolfen II while he exclaims You can't beat me! I've got a better ship!.
Wii U Trophy
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
|Name||How to Unlock||Picture||Description||Trophy Box|
|Pigma Dengar||Series Related||
||35. Star Wolf|
|Name||How to Unlock||Picture||Description|