- June 26, 2017 - SNES Classic Edition
- The SNES Classic Edition releases on September 29, 2017 - It will have 21 games including the original SNES Star Fox game and the never released Star Fox 2 game.
- April 14, 2016 - Star Fox Zero Sweepstakes
- Hosted by Youtuber AbdallahSmash026, you can enter a free sweepstakes for either Star Fox Zero, Prima Guides or one of four Amiibos right here! Make sure to visit his channel to find his complete playthrough of Star Fox Zero at Midnight on April 21st! (Read More)
- March 3, 2016 - Nintendo Direct & Star Fox Guard
- With new information about Star Fox Zero revealed in the latest Nintendo Direct, you will be able to get the game Star Fox Guard bundled with Star Fox Zero or separately on April 22!
- January 1, 2016 - Happy New Year!
- Happy New Year from Star Fox Wikia! We wish everyone a great new years today and we can't wait for what is to come this year including a full announcement of Nintendo NX and the release of Star Fox Zero!
"Star Fox: Assault", is a sci-fi, action/adventure game, developed by Namco, and published by Nintendo. The game was released in 2005 for the Nintendo GameCube. It is the second "Star Fox" game for the GCN, and a direct sequel to "Adventures", taking place a year after the Plight of Sauria. After Star Fox come to the aid of the Cornerian Military against a rebellion made by Andross's nephew Andrew Oikonny, the Aparoids, a new enemy race emerges from the sidelines with the intention of galactic conquest. In the Main Game, players control Fox McCloud in a variable set of 10 Missions, utilising Arwing, Landmaster and Pilot skills to progress through the storyline. In Versus Mode, up to 4 players can play a variety of All-Range matches, using the unique skillset of their chosen characters and the many weapons and items at their disposal. (Read more...)
- Even though Slippy is one of the main engineers for the Arwing, he can not fly it very well.
- Falco and Wolf are much faster than Fox in Star Fox: Assault's multiplayer, but in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, they are much slower.
- Krystal is the youngest member of the Star Fox team.
- Star Fox launched the Super FX chip.
- You can only truly “Do a barrel roll!” in Star Fox: Assault.
A while ago, I thought of a crazy but kind of logical theory that Zoness is Hyrule in the future. I…Read more >
Alright I've listed all the stubs that need working on... the question is... what needs more inform…Read more >