- “Millions of years ago, Titania was a thriving planet populated by an advanced agrarian civilisation. Interspersed between the farming communities were ornate cities of stone that the Titanians constructed using advanced engineering and architectural techniques. The centrepiece of ever town was its temple, where villagers would leave their harvests to appease the fearsome Goras. Now, two million years after an asteroid collided with Titania, the Goras is the only surviving creature roaming the planet. A far cry from the lush, green planet it once was, Titania has become a barren wasteland of deserts and dunes. Even the Goras is different- a direct result of Andross's biomechanics experimentation.”
- —Lylat Datalink, The Red Planet, pg 53
The Cacti are about the only lifeforms that now thrive on the planet, after an asteroid struck the planet nearly two million years ago, destroying everything including the lush green vegitation that farming communities once harvested to appease the fearsome Goras.
Cacti are very tall, spiny plants that are widespread all over the arid desert. Cacti are not worth any HIT points, nor are they damaging, but they do keep Supply Rings hidden inside them. The Cacti are especially prominent near the nest of Goras.
- “Spiny cacti dot Titania's sweltering sandscape, but they pose not threat to your armored Landmaster. If you shoot them or plow through them, you can reap the fruits of your harvest by claiming the bonus rings that sometimes sprout in their place.”
- —Offical Nintendo Power Player's Guide, pg 51
In the Star Fox: Farewell, Beloved Falco manga, Cacti appeared during Slippy's bad memories of being nearly eaten by Goras.
- NINTENDO POWER Star Fox 64: Official Nintendo Player's Guide. Redmond, WA, Nintendo of America. 1997.
|Bioweapons & Wildlife|
|Bosses||Bacoon • Goras • Vulcain • Golemech • Biobrain • Dune Worm • Killer Bee (Star Fox Command) • Grunner • Monarch Dodora • Plasma Hydra|
|Enemy Bioweapons||Gores • Troikas • Z-Gulls • Z-Serpents • Kani|
|Sea Lifeforms||Clam • Aquas Squid • Starfish • Giant Spindly Fish • Angler Fish • Sculpins • Garoas • Todora (Star Fox 64) • Todora (Star Fox Command)|
|Plants||Bomb Spore Plant • Alpine Root • MoonSeed • Bomb Spore • Bomb Spore Planting Patch • Magic Plant • Blue GrubTub Fungus • White GrubTub Fungus • MushGus • Cacti • Dumbledang Tree • Dumbledang Pods • Fire Weed • Spore Pod • Venus Foxtrap|
|Environmental Hazards||Asteroid • Lava Bombs • Solar Prominences • Blocker • Pillars • Stone Column • Monument • Ore • Aquas Ruins|