|This article needs pictures. You can help Arwingpedia by uploading pictures.|
Anti-Laser Shields are ForceField shields that are capable of protection against laser fire.
In the games
Star Fox 64/3D
The Star Fox team may end up encountering the Meteo Crusher when passing through Meteo to get to Fichina. It blocks their path, forcing them to take it out. Its manner of defenses are a shield on its backside that can absorb laser shots and fire three powerful blasts, missiles, ring lasers and lighting-like beams.
- “The shield on the back side of the Crusher absorbs energy from your laser and shoots it back. It's easy to dodge if you watch for it.”
- —Official Nintendo Power Player's Guide, pg 39
- “The Shogun warlord deflects lasers with its shield. To destroy it, relentlessly blast away at it with your lasers.”
- —Official Nintendo Power Player's Guide, pg 65
Star Fox: AssaultStar Fox Team from reaching the Aparoid Queen, which was generated by Shield generators, which were also protected by Aparoid hatchers. As soon as Fox McCloud gave the order to enter the tunnels of the Aparoid homeworld, a massive laser-proof field of hexagon-shaped energy covered the core of the planet, cutting off their entry. Falco tried some shots at the core which bounced off, concluding from Slippy that laser fire would be useless. At the same time, the Great Fox was under attack from Aparoids, so Peppy Hare and ROB 64, knowing they would very likely die of the Aparoid attack, were willing to sacrifice themselves and crashed the Great Fox into the shield as a means of destroying it before the ship and themselves were compromised. Luckily, both survived the Great Fox's explosive crash into the Anti-Laser Shield.
- NINTENDO POWER Star Fox 64: Official Nintendo Player's Guide. Redmond, WA, Nintendo of America. 1997.
- Star Fox: Assault/Script